|Natural Anti-Oxidants In Your Body|
• Antioxidants are incapable of fighting free radicals without the help of reactive molecules.
• The reactive molecules in ASEA are produced by a complex proprietary electrochemical process that reduces and oxidizes the base saline solution, resulting in an equilibrium of several known reactive molecules.
• These reactive molecules are the same as those that are naturally produced inside of living cells and have been successfully measured over the last 30 years by the use of certain fluorescent dyes that act as indicators.
• Verification of the reactive molecules in ASEA is done regularly by utilizing three of these same standard fluorescent indicators, namely R-phycoerythrin (RPE), aminophenyl fluorescein (APF) and hydroxyphenyl fluorescein (HPF).
ASEA Clinical Studies
• ASEA is safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
• Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
• ASEA helps speed recovery after athletic exertion.
ASEA Claims Supported by Research Institutions
• ASEA increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
• ASEA significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
• ASEA significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For More information on this remarkable product called ASEA ( redox signaling molecules) visit ADVANCING LIFE