The Most Powerful Claims You Can Use
The ASEA brand is more than our logo; it’s more than an ad. It’s all of us together, sending a consistent message to our public. We are, after all, what we represent ourselves to be, and the stronger our message, the stronger our brand. One way to protect the brand is to be sure all claims are aligned with the ASEA message.
An approved claim avoids making any curative statements, but it can still provide power-packed facts. Here are all the claims you can make:
ASEA Product-Specific Claims
• ASEA is the only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body.
• ASEA is based on more than 16 years of research, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
• The components in ASEA are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
• ASEA increases the effectiveness of the body’s most important natural antioxidants by over 500%.
• ASEA supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
• ASEA accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
• ASEA is the only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at its optimal level.
• ASEA simply contains the raw materials that our body and our immune system need to help support our overall health and wellbeing.
Reactive Molecules-Specific Claims
• Antioxidants are incapable of fighting free radicals without the help of reactive molecules.
• The reactive molecules in ASEA are produced by a complex proprietary electrochemical process that reduces and oxidizes the base saline solution, resulting in an equilibrium of several known reactive molecules.
• These reactive molecules are the same as those that are naturally produced inside of living cells and have been successfully measured over the last 30 years by the use of certain fluorescent dyes that act as indicators.
• Verification of the reactive molecules in ASEA is done regularly by utilizing three of these same standard
fluorescent indicators, namely R-phycoerythrin (RPE), aminophenyl fluorescein (APF) and hydroxyphenyl
ASEA Clinical Studies
• ASEA is safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
• Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
• ASEA helps speed recovery after athletic exertion.
ASEA Claims Supported by Research Institutions
• ASEA increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
• ASEA significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
• ASEA significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.